Learn how to create your own PWA without writing a single line of code
Brands large and small are jumping on Progressive Web Apps to create better user experiences, anywhere the web runs. As you can see, some of the world's largest companies such as Twitter, Instagram, Uber, Pinterest, Forbes, Alibaba and others are already using PWA.
So, to make a PWA, you need a website. It is assumed that your site is already well optimized for mobile devices.
It's time to implement a progressive web app!
You can add a custom domain for your application. We recommend using a subdomain
Now you have a PWA, it's time to share it with the world.
Turning a website into a web app is easier than ever, thanks to modern development techniques and tools.
So, using Moxly, a mobile app builder, you get a fully functioning PWA app for your website. Briefly about what the service offers:
- Individual domain (you can use your own);
- Link and QR code on the service side;
- You can upload your design and customize the application;
- Built-in tracker - you can get full analytics of user behavior inside the application;
- Built-in ability to send push notifications;
- At any time, you can make changes literally in 1 click.